LionGate Arms & Armour wants to buy your antique arms!!
** WE BUY COLLECTIONS **
(Must be Genuine and Authentic, and in Good to Excellent Condition, i.e. no significant damage and no parts missing.)
If you have one of the items listed on this page, or if you are seeking something and wish for me to list it here, e-mail: Hussar@antiqueswords.com
- 1796 Pattern British Light and Heavy Cavalry Sabres
- European Medieval Swords
- Croatian Swords and Armor
- Scottish Swords and Dirks
- English Mortuary Hilted Swords
- Indo-Persian Damascus Weapons - Tulwars, Shamshirs, etc.
- Medieval Turkish Swords & Armour
- Ukrainian Cossack Swords & Daggers, 1700-1917
- Korean swords and armour
- Pre 1922 edged weapons attributable to the disbanded Irish Regiments,Dublin Fusiliers Munster Fusiliers Connaught Rangers, Royal Irish Regiment, Leinsters, Inniskillings etc. Also Irish militia swords.
- 19th century European dueling sabres.
- Eastern Powder Flasks & Horns (Persian, Turkish, etc.)
- Imperial Russian/Cossack/Georgian Shashkas in Fine Condition
- Unusual Indian Weapons, i.e. Chakram, Bagh-naghk, Pata and Madu
- Hungarian Swords (pre 1880's) powder flasks, ornate saddles, etc.
- Islamic arms and armour (swords, spears, shields)
- Royal Highland Fusiliers Basket-hilt
- Michael Petard's books on French Military Equipment, complete
- 1820-1840 Mexican military items
- Chanfron or Animal Armour
- Nazi Swords and Daggers
- Fine Caucasian Guns
- Gaziri (Caucasian) or any individual gun powder charge containers
- Civil War Kepis
- Napoleonic (1st Empire) Swords
- Good Nazi Forestry Daggers
- Nazi Gorgets
- Pistols and Accoutrements by Mortimer
- Scottish Sgian Dubhs by Robert Allen
- Good Original Imperial Period Cherkesska Coats with or without Gaziri
- Original Imperial Period Kuban Cossack Papakha Hats
- Caucasian Kindjal Belt